This Fudgy Gluten-Free Brownies Recipe is a healthy treat using all natural ingredients. No one will believe how nutritious these are!
- 3/4 – 1 cup raw unsweetened cocoa (to your liking)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup sorghum flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 free range eggs
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional for extra fudginess)
- 1/4 cup milk (if batter very thick and sticky)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Line a cupcake tin with 10-12 liners.
2. Mix cocoa and coconut oil until you get a smooth liquid and there are no more clumps.
3. In another bowl, mix together sugar, almond meal, sorghum flour, baking soda and powder until well combined.
4. Add the eggs, cocoa-oil mixture and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
5. If you decide to add your chocolate chips stir them in with a spoon.
6. If you find your batter is very sticky and thick, then add milk to smoothen it out.
7. Spoon the batter into the tins until half full and bake for about 20 min, or until well risen and cracked.
8. Let them cool and enjoy!