This Healthy Banana Bread Mini Loaves recipe will make 4 loaves perfect for sharing or freezing.
3/4 cup sorghum flour
2/3 cup cornstarch
1/3 cup tapioca flour or tapioca starch
1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon guar gum or xanthan gum
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup butter or non-hydrogenated shortening
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons milk
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
1. Preheat oven to 325. Grease four (4) 2.5 x 5 inch mini loaf pans.
2. Sift together sorghum flour, cornstarch, tapioca, baking powder, guar gum, baking
soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. Cream together sugar and butter or shortening until mixture is light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating until smooth. Add milk and beat until smooth.
4. Slowly add flour mixture to wet ingredients, alternating with bananas, until well combined.
5. Divide batter among prepared pans, filling each halfway.
6. Place pans in preheated oven and bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Store Healthy Banana Bread Mini Loaves in air-tight container for up to one week in the fridge.